As our Community Manager, you will actively participate in the development and maintenance of the digital strategy and customer narratives on social media, in an original and creative way and translating the brand's values to your audience. The brand's strategy will be based on the most diverse types of formats and media, so knowledge of the digital environment and being a heavy user of social networks is essential.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understand, enjoy and consume trends, technologies, platforms that help in the creative development of content for the brand;
- Social boosting planning and coordination;
- Mapping daily conversations on social media to identify trends;
- Identify and build partnerships (brands, influencers, creators) that may be interesting for the brand's content;
- Provide meaningful feedback to product and marketing teams on the community’s sentiment, concerns, and suggestions;
- Build reports and get data insights about: channels and content performance in the communities
- +1 year experience creating and managing online communities/discords
- Thorough knowledge on the social media trends, publishing tools
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills, relationship with customers, partners and internal teams
- Experience writing content for web and mobile products, blog posts, emails and landing pages
- Portuguese and English language fluency (Spanish a plus)
- Startup experience is a plus (experience in a fintech ++)
- Familiarity with Figma and/or other design tools is a plus
- Based out of Sao Paulo City, this is a hybrid position
- Competitive compensation package.
- Meal allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Opportunity to work on a product that is focused on improving the lives of the next generation.