Resume of more than one page will be automatically discarded
Mozper is a debit card and app designed for kids and parents in Latin America. We let parents give their kids an allowance and set spending rules so they can't blow it all on video games. Parents can also assign chores, and track savings goals. In this way, children get a hands-on, real-world financial education appropriate for the digital era. Mozper is available in Mexico and will soon be launching in Brazil.
The Head of Marketing Brazil will be responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization of the company's communication strategy that includes brand awareness and user acquisition. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate about financial education and inclusion to improve the lives of the future generations. Our Head of Marketing will develop and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms that include organic and paid channels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead growth efforts across the company.
- Together with the Country Manager, be the voice/ambassador of Mozper with the local Brazil press.
- Build the demand generation engine, creating and implementing a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Determine standard KPIs to track performance across channels and campaigns.
- Responsible for creating, managing and analyzing paid search & performance marketing campaigns.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, and execution of content across social media and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Conduct market research studies and review any relevant changes to the market, consumer trends and activities of competitors.
- Negotiate with media agencies and procure the production of promotional materials
- Work closely with the Product team to help increase top of funnel conversion & engagement metrics.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝.
- +5 years executing and directing digital marketing campaigns in a B2C startup.
- +3 years working experience with OKRs.
- +3 years of cross-functional leadership experience.
- Expert understanding of all the steps involved in a user acquisition funnel and the relationship to the marketing KPIs (CPI, CPM, CPA, LTV, CAC, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience using data tools such as: Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
- Power user of different social media networks.
- Ability to develop communication tracks for nurturing leads.
- Experience in B2C marketing, offline advertising, product management, and start ups will be a big advantage.
- Amazing storyteller and content creator: skilled at mining stories, data and context to tell meaningful, captivating stories and narratives that resonate with our audience and the media.
- Portuguese and English language fluency (Spanish a plus).
- Based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fun and energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to work on a product that is focused on improving the lives of the next generation.