As our Head of Operations you will oversee the operations of Mozper in Brazil. You will be responsible for managing overall operations, business development, budgets, strategic initiatives, and negotiations with local service providers. You will collaborate across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively.
Your responsibilities include:
- Definition, implementation and constant optimization of Brazil’s operational strategy and execution according to Mozper's vision (reporting directly to the CEO and/or Country Manager).
- Work alongside all our cross functional teams (Marketing, Product, Tech, Finance, etc.) to define processes, governance, OKRs, KPIS that will allow operations to deliver on the roadmap.
- Develop and implement the right processes, tools and metrics for the Customer Success area in order to ensure an exceptional experience for our users (including 24 hrs assistance via chat measuring first response time, conversation rating, etc.)
- Oversee the complete delivery process of physical cards to the customer and solve with external providers any potential problems.
- Tracking and analysis of potential fraud activity in order to take actions and implement solutions for prevention and risk mitigation. The Head of Operations will be responsible to provide the requested documentation for every dispute/chargeback.
- Negotiation and supervision of local suppliers on a regular basis including printer, logistics/couriers, embossing company, offices, etc.
- In collaboration with in-house or external accounting and legal counsel supervise and manage administrative processes, accounts, conciliations, policies and team guidelines, the general state of the company, and the local P&L (financial reporting fluency is a requirement).
- Monitoring on general regulations and working closely with the different providers including financial providers and legal counsel in order to be fully compliant with all regulations.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who can make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize trends within the data to catch issues before they materially impact clients.
- Experience working with CRMs or customer service platforms.
- Process and optimisation is your thing - You will be responsible for supporting our marketing efforts and customers' first interaction with Mozper, the ongoing relationship and how we continue to lift the bar in customer experience.
- +3 years working experience with OKRs and cross-functional leadership experience.
- Knowledge of fintech industry regulations and legislative guidelines is a plus.
- Portuguese and English language fluency (Spanish a plus).
- Based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fun and energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on improving the lives of the next generation.
- And much more!