*This is a Junior position*
The HR Analyst will be responsible for supporting HR processes and initiatives with a main focus on recruitment, personnel administration, and internal communication. We are a global and multi-cultural team so you should be a people-oriented person, eager to learn and get involved across HR processes.
- Craft job descriptions, screening and interviewing.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis to develop innovative and effective sourcing strategies, providing market intelligence to the business as required.
- Work with our Marketing team to develop engaging communications for our team members and potential candidates.
- Assist with core HR processes, such as onboarding, offboarding, employee experience cycle and ensuring the HR policies compliance.
- Support to the HR Manager in different activities of team building, training, organizational development, and labor relations.
- Be an ambassador of Mozper’s values and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or related field.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written, Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly organized, ability to prioritize, strong attention to detail and goal-oriented.
- Team player and highly collaborative.
- Based out of CDMX.
- Benefits above the Law.
- Language training.
- Health insurance.
- Training and development.
- Fun and energetic environment.
- Opportunity to work on a product that is focused on improving the lives of the next generation.