We believe financial education is underrated in Latin America. This must be changed, and we will do so by empowering the new generations.
Mozper provides financial education to kids across LatAm through a financial app and a VISA Card that lets them spend, save and learn, while keeping their parents in control. Mozper is available in Brazil and after receiving the IFPE authorization we are preparing operations for our launch in Mexico.
This is a hands-on leading position developing mobile applications for the iOS ecosystem in Swift. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team of Product, Designers, Mobile, and Backend Engineers, to architect and develop a world-class Mozper app for Mexico.
- Lead the development of iOS applications from concept to release.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain iOS applications.
- Develop and implement best practices for iOS development.
- Analyze and optimize existing and new application code for efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support to the team on iOS app architecture, code reviews, performance optimization, and integration with backend services.
- Collaborate with the Brazilian iOS team to take advantage of their previous experience and exchange best practices and knowledge.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends in iOS development and mobile app development in general.
- Manage the applications in the App Store.
- +5 years of experience coding for iOS using Swift.
- Deep understanding of iOS development and the iOS app ecosystem.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, and Core Animation.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and backend integration.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with analysis tools such as Amplitude, Firebase, Facebook Analytics, and AppsFlyer.
- Strong, stand-up Technical Leader, capable to defend and concisely explain his/her technical decisions to the team members and stakeholders, and therefore lead through his/her expertise.
- Previous experience developing Fintech/Banking products is a plus.
- English language fluency.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We accept Mexican and Latam Spanish-speaking countries applicants only. If you are passionate about iOS development and leading a team to success, please apply today!
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs