As our Product Designer (UX/UI lead), you will be working alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle. Advocating for design solutions, highlighting inputs that influenced the decisions including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, as well as research findings. You will also be a key decision maker who will decide the direction of Mozper’s brand.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead and create solutions for our mobile product design: from interfaces to people interactions.
- Lead and develop Mozper’s brand.
- Perform and participate in user research of new and existing features.
- Development of storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Be in charge of the handoff process with the development team and the product manager.
- Track and evaluate results for efficacy and value add.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications.
- Track record of designing consumer mobile apps from scratch (fintech, social, marketplace etc.)
- Highly experienced in both UX and UI design, preferably using Figma
- Experience designing graphic illustrations and animations
- Experience working under agile methodologies with technical team members.
- Knowledge of user-centered design, research methodologies and handoff documentation
- Portuguese and English language fluency (Spanish a plus)
- Competitive compensation package
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Fully remote