As the “Product Owner, Brazil”, you will be the Product leader in the Brazilian market. You will become an expert in the market: obsess over what our local users need, track market trends and monitor any legal and technology limitations in the local Fintech space.
More importantly, you will be in charge of evolving the product towards the right direction by managing the execution of the different product lifecycle processes.
Your responsibilities include:
- Research: Lead research efforts in Brazil. This includes qualitative and quantitative user research, market trends and legal & financial limitations in the local fintech space.
- Strategy: Collaborate with the CEO and the Head of Product to align Brazil's Product Roadmap with the overall direction of the company.
- Planning: Assist designers by communicating business, technical and financial requirements into detailed and prioritized design tasks.
- Execution: Translate product design deliverables into detailed requirements for the final product development by engineering teams.
- Ownership: Deliver the best product experience to our users by testing and tracking product development updates.
- Passion for what we do at Mozper.
- Experience bringing products to market in Fintech, preferably consumer mobile.
- Highly experienced in Agile methodology. Preferably using Figma, Jira and Amplitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus). You can absorb complex concepts to effectively communicate them.
- Customer obsession - Passionate about design, obsession with delightful and detailed-orientated user experience.
- Comfort in operating in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and startup environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fully remote.
- Opportunity to work on a product that is focused on improving the lives of the next generation.