Mozper is committed to providing financial education to kids across LatAm through a financial app and a VISA Card that lets them spend, save and learn, while keeping their parents in control.
As Scrum Master, you will facilitate Scrum ceremonies, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down; as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. As Scrum Master you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across the entire organization.
Your responsibilities include
- Lead and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, using dynamic and creative ways to preserve people's engagement during virtual meetings.
- Supports Product Owner ensuring the product backlog is properly refined – prioritizing to maximize value and using creative techniques for elaborating user stories to be ready for the upcoming 1-2 sprints.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure epics and user stories are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality.
- Identify obstacles which might impact the delivery of user stories and provide support to remove them.
- Communicate and track project progress, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases to leadership teams, ensuring its success.
- Manage resolution of urgent engineering issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- More than 4 years of relevant experience in IT projects (mobile/web).
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with technical teams.
- High level of comfort with explicitly taking accountability and holding appropriate parties accountable.
- Experience with agile team tools such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Should be an expert with reporting various metrics such as sprint burndown, cumulative flow charts and interpret it to the team to support continuous growth mindset.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a huge plus.
- Direct contract with Mozper company.
- Benefits above the law
- Language platform
- 100% remote work