We believe financial education is underrated in Latin America. This must be changed, and we will do so by empowering the new generations.
Mozper provides financial education to kids across LatAm through a financial app and a VISA Card that lets them spend, save and learn, while keeping their parents in control. Mozper is available in Brazil and after receiving the IFPE authorization we are preparing operations for our launch in Mexico.
As Scrum Master, you will facilitate Scrum ceremonies, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down; as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. As Scrum Master you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across the entire organization.
Your responsibilities include
- Lead and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, using dynamic and creative ways to preserve people's engagement during virtual meetings.
- Supports Product Owner ensuring the product backlog is properly refined – prioritizing to maximize value and using creative techniques for elaborating user stories to be ready for the upcoming 1-2 sprints.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure epics and user stories are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality.
- Identify obstacles which might impact the delivery of user stories and provide support to remove them.
- Communicate and track project progress, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases to leadership teams, ensuring its success.
- Manage resolution of urgent engineering issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- More than 4 years of relevant experience in IT projects (mobile/web).
- Strong technical aptitude and hands-on experience working with technical teams.
- High level of comfort with explicitly taking accountability and holding appropriate parties accountable.
- Experience with agile team tools such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Should be an expert with reporting various metrics such as sprint burndown, cumulative flow charts and interpret it to the team to support continuous growth mindset.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a huge plus.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We accept Mexican and Latam Spanish-speaking countries applicants only. If you are passionate about iOS development and leading a team to success, please apply today!
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs